Saturday, 4 April 2009

Random pictures, further growth of my congregation and bad timing

G'day,

And a special welcome to my followers, Emm, Josara, Julia and Cord (probably). And an extra special welcome to the new follower. I have no idea who you are so if you want a personal greeting, send me a message and reveal your identity.

But I know that several people read the blog without being followers so I also want to say hello to them: Hi Chani, Dorje and Andrew.

I choose a bad time to become Metrosexual as the trend is going into the other direction. As always I'm anti cyclic...

http://www.watoday.com.au/national/goodbye-metrosexual-hello-hairy-man-20090403-9nox.html

I went to my old workplace yesterday and went to the pub with several of my old workmates:
Lee-Ana and me
Michael and me
and my favorite Asian Eugene

In other news I'd like to promote a really nice prank story from the U.S. This is the awesome story about two guys who faked an UFO and fooled the so-called experts...hehe

http://www.livescience.com/strangenews/090401-bad-nj-ufo-hoax.html

That's it for today, have fun and take care. Cya

No comments:

Post a Comment