G'day,
And a special welcome to my congregation, Hi Emily, Josara, Julia, Cord and #5 (no idea who you are but "Hi" nevertheless). I'm a little sad today as it was the last time I bought cat-food for Spunkie and today in a week she will go to her new home...but I enjoy spending this day with her. She's cuddled up my lap and purring...
I'm just charging my camera as I will go to the Grampians with Josara for a couple of days and will make lots of pictures for you. For the German readers and others who don't know what the Grampians are:
http://www.visitvictoria.com/displayobject.cfm/objectid.0002780A-C09D-1FDF-991080C476A90000/
That's it for today, have fun, take care cya
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hopefully the weather is good for you. You will have a great time! Don't collect too many artefacts or else you may going over your luggage weight limit, hah hah. :)
ReplyDeleteNormally I would warn that it may well be a criminal offence to export artefacts (depending on your definition of artefact), but in this case I am inclined to say it would be a crime to even put them in that suitcase..
ReplyDelete