G´day,
This is the first blog entry from good ole Europe. A special welcome to my congregation and apologies that I have neglected you over the last days but I had better things to do than spending my time writing the blog. So Hi! Emily, Josara, Julia, Cord (maybe) and Andrew.
Short report on last week, I have moved out of my old flat on Thuesday and got my last stuff out on Wednesday. This is a pic of me and my old flat-mate Ben. Ben was ne of the best flat-mates I ever had and I use the occasion to say again "Thank you for everything mate!".

I used the next days to organise stuff and spend as much time as possible with the persons I like most. And I also took some pictures of typical Melbournian signs. I like this one from a park next to my old house. By the way, the park is approx. 100m by 150m but somehow the council felt it necessary to put up some of this signs to prevent people from playing guerrilla golf...

And I also have payed Melbournes best toilet a visit...
Best view while pissing...


And Friday was one of the best days in my life. I will never forget that day! Was just fucking awesome but I didn´t take any photos. Saturday was my Farewell/Birthday party and I was surprised who showed up and who didn´t. And I was really happy that Rick and Iris were there as I havn´t heard from them for quite a long time. Thanks that you´ve been there!

And Sunday was my last (complete) day in Melbourne and I just learned 3 days ago that Cherry Rock 2009 will take place that day. And I learned that my friends from Peter Pan Speedrock will play this year. Last time I saw them was just 2 month before I left for Australia and when we said good-bye we half-joked that next time we´ll meet will be in Melbourne...
Bart was only mildly surprised to see Jimmy Snuff and me (in full uniform)...
The line-up was quite nice and I can recomment Six Ft Hick. Fuckin awesome band and a great show

And then of course Peter Pan Speedrock. They are one of my favorite bands of all times and they just rocked ass...

And after the concert we spend a little time in Cherry and at 11pm I was already fast asleep to wake up next day to one of the strangest birthdays of my life.
Stay tuned for part 2 tomorrow. Have fun and take care...
Damn, photos, why didn't we think of that..
ReplyDelete