Friday, 3 April 2009

Embarrassing confessions, my second follower, cat pics and the sale of my computer

G'day,

Today is Friday and it's not that hot anymore. Outside thunderstorm is raging and it rains like hell. http://www.theage.com.au/national/thunderstorm-hits-cbd-as-bureau-warns-of-flash-flooding-and-hailstones-20090403-9lfw.html

I feel not too good today, feels like I get a cold or something, herbal tea should help. A extra special welcome to my congregation, Hello Emily, Josara, Julia and Cord (maybe). In order to continue introducing my followers this is Josara and me:
Now I encounter a little problem. I don't have a picture of Julia and me. So Julchen or Uschi, if you have a pic of Julia and me (age irrelevant), please send it to my Gmail account. And to get a picture of Cord (if it's really you) and me seems to be nearly impossible as I'm not sure if such a pic exists...

Embarrassing confessions

Ok, this is hard for me but as I'm obligated to the truth I will tell you the whole truth and nothing but the truth:

I use a pink toothbrush. Puh, that wasn't so hard but now to the next embarrassing confession: I use facial cream. Instead of being a truly manly man who gives a shit about his appearance it bugged me that several people told me that I start looking old and wrinkly and I also get more and more white hairs in my beard. Now I shave my beard (nearly) every day and I use facial cream. Am I vain? Am I still a man? Am I on my way to become a Metrosexual? Argh! What's next? A pink shirt? Gender confusion? The end of the world as we know it?

I guess I had to confess this to prove to myself that I'm still a manly man who doesn't give a shit what you think about me now that you know my dirty little secrets. So you might think now that I'm a poofta but I fucking don't care, manly man that I am.

And now for something more entertaining....more cat pics:

Spunkie got distracted (by a moth) halfway through the process of cleaning herself
Sleepy cat on my pillow
and very relaxed on my bed

In other news, I sold my computer and monitor to a former workmate, I'm burning burning burning DVDs (the complete Monty Pythons Flying Circus) and Bryan Pape got lucky even though he lost in court. Bryan Pape is a lawyer and expert on constitutional law who filed a lawsuit against the Australian government tax bonus claiming that it violates the constitution. Even though the high court ruled against him he can consider himself lucky because if he had won he would have been probably lynched to death by an angry mob...

http://business.theage.com.au/business/high-court-says-yes-to-900-bonus-20090403-9llx.html

So whoowhoo tax bonus! Thank you Kev!

That's all for today, have a good one and cya!

1 comment:

  1. 900 dollars bonus.. Think of all the facials you can get! Or your nails done..

    But seriously, I am very impressed, you are setting an example for all those Aussie men out there who think it is impossible to be a swearing, farting, beer-swilling, chest-pounding bloke AND use facial cream! Good onya.

    ReplyDelete