G'day,
And Hi! to my congregation, Emili, Josara, Julia, Cord (perhaps) and Andrew. Today was pure stress, I had to pack all my stuff and get my room clear as my successor Rob has to leave his former room today and needed to get his stuff in. Luckily I don't have that much stuff but it was still a challenge. The we had to re-locate the cats and us for 2 hours as we have flea-bombed the house because Toby (and maybe Spunkie) have cat fleas.
I used the time and went external hard drive shopping as need disc-space for my files and burning the whole shit on dvd would simply take too much time. But as always it's not just simple plug-and-play with Microsoft the damn computer didn't recognise the harddrive and I had to waste at least 1,5 hours to get the whole shit working. Fucking hell! And now I'm copying files like a madman as my comp get's picked up tomorrow and I'll deliver my books and DVDs tomorrow and bring my stuff over to my second disciple who has kindly offered to let me stay for the last days.
Ok, so much for now, more tomorrow, cya and take care
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment