G´day,
And welcome to my congregation, Emily, Josara, Julia, Cord, Daniel, Andrew, Scott, Bill and Jan. Actually I only wanted to do a very brief blog entry today as I have enough to do with the clearing of my parent´s kitchen and the preparations for the flea market but then I read the newspaper this morning and thought Jesus motherfucking Christ on a bicycle...
Sorry if the following is a little on the polemic side, if you are vegan, extreme animal rights activist or Coldplay fan, please stop reading here for your own good...
I don´t know if you read about it, Barrak Obama did a TV interview and during this interview he swatted a fly. Result: fly dead. Well, so what? The ability to kill a fly is not an important skill for a US president and has no significance what o ever...
One quote from the Seattle times: "I was shocked and dismayed by President Obama's unprovoked and brutal attack on a fly the other day". And the misguided idiots of PETA did a press conference and went on and on about the "inhumane ways" of fly killing and the rights of flys to live and similar bullshit. What the fuck? Did the vegan lifestyle cause your brains to rot? Caught mad cabbage desease? Not enough animal protein in your diet? Listened to too much Coldplay that turned your brain into porridge? You fucking white middle class kids with no brains, who never had any real problems in your life and enjoy the luxury of a secure life so that you can waste your enery on the rights of flys! Damn, go and listen to Coldplay, that´s bad enough...
I´d love PETA go to Africa where the flys cover starving, sick and dying humans and try to explain to them that they should use a "humane" fly trap which doesn´t harm the animal and it could be released into the wild again...
Well in my proposition to vacate on continent and deport all the religious nutcases there, count the idiots of PETA in, too.
Ok...I´m off to the flea market soon...will take pictures and post tomorrow. Take care, have fun and remember not to take antibiotics as bacteria have a right to live, too
Sorry for that but
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You didn't kill any fleas at the market? :-)
ReplyDelete