Sunday, 7 June 2009

My friend, spicing up my life, FB-results and a gardenslaving pic,

G´day,

And another friendly "Hello!" to my followers, Emily, Josara, Julia, Card, Andrew, Scott and Bill. Todays blog entry will finally feature my best friend:
Best coffee machine in the world...I simply love it...put cup under machine, press the "make-coffee" button and then the thingy grounds the beans and makes an awesome coffee and as my parents use the mild stuff I can drink around 2 liters coffee before I get a coffein high...

Apparently the Australian post set up a new record in speed. A parcel which was posted last Tuesday in Preston, VIC reached me yesterday. Usually it takes four days to get from Preston to Melbourne airport, so I´m simply amazed. Bloody efficient, dunno what went wrong...lol...well amongst the contents were native Australian spices:
Mountain Pepper, Sea Parsley, Wattleseed, Saltbush, Lemon Myrtle and Kutjera. I´ve spend an educative hour on the internet yesterday and will start the first experiment today. For Gaby´s birthday I promised her too cook a lamb leg so I´ll do it "native" style this afternoon...As I´ll comment the results of the European Elections tonight I´ll be able to tell you if that was a success or a failure...

Ah btw, in the backgrond of the pic you can see part of my parents´ kitchen. They will get a new one so I persuaded them to sell their old kitchen on ebay...if you wanna see the auction klick on the following link: parents´ kitchen on ebay

As addenda for yesterdays entry on the "How well do you know me" quiz on Facebook:

1. My resolution to reach 100% on a quiz of someone I don´t know at all failed miserably. I tried several strategies (like clicking the first answer on the first question, second on seconds and so on or different patterns) and even took quizzes in languages I wasn´t able to identify let alone understand but the maximal percentage I reached was 40-something...bugger!

2. Until now noone got the 100% on my quiz. Dorit got nearly everything but failed at the "Which animal meat have I never eaten?" question. Ok it´s a little unfair as she was in New Zealand when I bought and ate that animal but I would have been a little offended if she had failed the other questions as we shared nearly ten years of our lifes so we should know each other. Btw I only scored 9 out of 11 at her quiz but I am still thinking that she wouldn´t eat New Zealand (No, you don´t need to understand that...). Congratulations also to Katie who set the negative record of two out of twelve, well done! I love you anyway (but don´t tell Jimmy...he´ll kick my ass..)

This is a picture of me from yesterday when I was about to start my gardenslaving...
And before I forget today I will get the complete 5th seasson of LOST, finally...I´m already quite excited and if I wont do any updates o te blog over the next day you´ll know why.

That´s all for this morning, I´ll do a comment on the results of the election for the European parliament and the elections in 7 German countries this evening...hopefully the nazis won´t get too many votes...take care...cya later

No comments:

Post a Comment