And another warm welcome to my followers, Hi Emm, Josara, Julia, Cord, Daniel, Andrew, Scott, Bill and Jan. Yesterday I became a follower, too. If you want to see some interesting stuff, have a look at Daniel´s blog "La Vie Par Mes Yeux" , some great photos there. In fact the pictures are that good that I doubt that Dan took them but anyway.
And this one goes out to my friend Ronnie, thanks for your nice comment and I´ll try to help you continue giggling on the train. Ronnie and me share a dark secret, in 2005 we posed together in the nude for the suicide boys webside. Btw, do you still have the pics by any chance? I tried to find them but apparently the site doesn´t exist anymore. If you have any idea how to get my hands on the pics, send me a message on FB.
I´ve already told you about the biblical plague of noisy frogs in my parents garden pond. I already tried several times to catch one of the wretched animals and my father holds the view that it´s impossible to catch frogs by hand. Well, dad, you are wrong
Now it was payback time. I´m not a fan of unnecessary cruelty against animals but necessary cruelty is quite ok with me. So I placed the noisy creature in a glass, placed this glass between some powerful HIFI speakers and gave Kermit a taste of his own medicine.As I didn´t want to end up on the wrong end of the P.E.T.A. activists I did some research on how to torture animals in a humane way and choose some Coldplay songs to play to the frog in heavy rotation. IMPORTANT SAFETY TIP: if you are planning on playing Coldplay songs take care not to hear them yourself. I found out that loud heavy metal playing via headphones is a good protection, just be mindful that there are several seconds of quietness between the songs during which you are exposed to Coldplay. Better leave the room once you set up the frog torturing engine.
After several hours I returned (protected by Sepultura) and released the frog back into the pond. I hope he spreads the word...
In other news, I don´t know if that made the news in Australia, the newspapers in Italy report on the escapades of the Italian prime minister Silvio Berlusconi. He is quite interested in young, beautiful girls and apparently he flys in a selection of high class hookers to his private yacht in Sicily every weekend on tax payer´s money. The hookers get either payed in money, political posts or favours like builing permits or similar. Well one hooker didn´t get the building license she was promised and so she went to the press with a tape recording and told the whole story. In addition to the tape recordings several photos turned up, well it´s quite well documented what happend.
The story itself is not that interesting, a politician who abuses his position and tax payer´s money for hookers, where is the news in that? What fascinates me though is the reaction of the Italian public. More than three quarters of the pubulation seem not to mind at all. Some quotes I heard went along the lines "The press should stop picking at the poor man" and "It´s just "amore", wheres the harm in that" and the best one "It´s just a conspiracy by the left wing to discredit our prime minister" (the conspiracy being that the tape and the pics leaked).
Well the political culture is surly different in different countries, in the USA the President got nearly impeached for a harmless blowjob and as far as I remember no tax payer´s money was involved but in Italy you can behave like an absolute ruler and the people love you for it...it´s only "amore"...
Well that´s it for today, have fun, take care and if you have the swine flu get better soon...cya

No comments:
Post a Comment