Friday, 16 April 2010

Daytrip to Point Lonsdale

G'day,

I am sick! And I hate it. Why is it that men always get much sicker than women? And if that is not already unfair it's even more unfair that the women accuse us to be whingers Well damn that. I went out anyway today as I thought fresh air is good for me.

So I went on a nice daytrip to Point Lonsdale, the south-western end of Port Phillip bay as I wanted to go there for some time and eventually the weather was really nice.
Point Lonsdale lighthouse
The lighthouse from another point
The other side of the entrance to the bay: Point Nepean
lighthouse
awesome surf because of the currants flowing out of the bay
birds
surf
big surf...
rock formations...
more rocks...
me on the beach, behind me: Antarktica
another pic of me posing in front of Antarctica...

And on my way back into Melbourne I spotted this great shop: "Magic" furniture...I guess the had to put"Magic" in asterisks so that they don't get sued by people who complain that their table isn't magical at all. ut if you look at the pic you'll see that the car park sign lacks the asterisks
Well, I reckon that the proprietor of the "Magic" furniture has opened a lucrative second hand car dealership somewhere else...if customers now complain that their car is gone, well, it is a magical parking, eh?

That's all for today...sorry if it was not so entertaining but I am still sick...

Have fun, take care and cya laters

1 comment:

  1. I hope you will get well soon Jan.
    ....and not only for the entertainingpart.....
    Take care!!!
    Jan (Bill Pearl :-))

    ReplyDelete