Sunday, 6 September 2009

A night out in Münster at the Nieberding summer party (incl. video)...

G´day,

And "Hi" to my congregation Emily, Josara, Julia, Cord, Dan, Andrew, Scott, Bill and Jan. Last night was my last saturday night in Germany for a long time (until start of December!). I was at the Nieberding summer party and I walked into my past a lot as there were heaps of people I know from way back...
Josie, part of the Pep Stalkers and Christian doing the homosexual thing with Bertie...
Well I was thinking that it had been a good idea to go there by car so I was unable to drink...
...and I gave Christian this awesome sofa-ashtray I found in the basement as I knew he would appreciate it...I would like to get a picture once you have installed that...
Josie
Carsten, former bassist of The Holy Chao...
David, former guitarist of the fabulous band "Weeed" who had the same practicing room as The Holy Chao...he plays with a Reggae-band now...
Christian looking cute...well instead of at 7pm the Pep Stalkers started to play at 10.30pm which resulted in Bertie being reasonable drunk. It was undoubtful Punk Rock, highly entertaining...


The Pep Stalkers live on stage...

Ok, so much for now, take care, have fun and cya

1 comment:

  1. Great, you savely arrived back "down under" - all the best and -yep- heathrow is indeed strange place 2b.

    Greez from MS,

    B-A-M

    ReplyDelete