Tuesday, 11 August 2009

more old pictures I had forgotten that they still exist...

G`day,

And an extra friendly "How´s it going?" to my followers: Emily, Josara, Julia, Cord, Dan, Andrew, Scott, Bill and Jan. When I told you a month ago that there are no pictures of me between age 14 and 19 I was wrong. The combination of basement and attic cleaning resulted in me finding some pictures I had already forgotten that they existed.
This is me age 14. This picture was taken while I had to sweep our school yard as a punishment for something I did and my teacher took this pics. Please note the ridiculous white socks and the high-water-trousers...
I´m not 100% sure but I guess this pic was taken during our Berlin school trip in 1988. My school mate Michael and me after the shower...
Next school trip 1990 in Italy...I was such an individualistic indicviduum, that was the tie when I showed my individualism by wearing a hat...
Somewhere in Verona...
Julia, who was my closest female friend in High School and me
Our biology teacher Dr. Henning...
Wet...waiting for the bus...
This picture was taken on another school trip to Taize in 1989
Same trip...

Well, that´s it for today. I guess I have posted every embarrassing picture from my past by now but maybe I still find some pics for example hidden in some of my old books...

Have fun, take care and cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment