Those of you who have a facebook page have probably noticed that facebook sometimes suggests people you may know, products you may be interested in or pages you may like. The results are often far-fetched, funny or inappropriate. For example my facebook suggests on a regular base that I should like the Australian army. Why would I like the army, if anything I like the navy, lot more homosexual activities going on there but anyway.
Saturday night my facebook came up with this:
*explanation for people who don't follow the news or are uninterested in either politics or cooking shows: Master chef Australia is a stupid cooking show following the concept of American/Australian/German idol, or "You think you can dance" with less singing/dancing but more cooking. Julia Gillard is the new Prime Minister of Australia.I reckon this brief snapshot of popularity among the online community sends one message. If Julia wants to win the next election she should start appearing on stupid cooking show more often.
That's all for now...I'll write another entry on Saturday night later today...have fun. take care and cya laters

No comments:
Post a Comment