Wednesday, 12 May 2010

Picture dump...

G'day,

Today I have decided that it's time for another picture dump. So here we go
It's autumn in Melbourne now and some trees are blooming in autumn for whatever weird reason...
Strange tree flowers or fruits or whatever...
another blooming tree...
No digging here...
I'm a rebel...and I was cycling wearing roller blades whilst drinking beer when I took this picture...
In the back yard of this modern office buildings there was this old rest of a house
I like this old vs modern stuff
Flinders Street station...
Elisabeth Street, Adult book exchange...I tried to trade some of my adult books there once but they don't work that way...
The first fish I caught in Australia...tasty...
The colder it gets the cuddlier the cats become...
Gilbert...sone dogs just look extremely sad by default...
Buddy...some dogs are just idiots...
it looks soo cute on the picture but in reality Willem started biting Pixel immediately after I took that pic and it turned into a veritable cat fight...
I love that picture...relaxed menace...cuteness paired with evil...only cats can look like that...

That's it for today...have fun, take care and cya laters

2 comments:

  1. nice pics mate. I have one of those trees in front of my house and it seeps sap and stuff from those flowers all over my ute. Mr Hotpants likes climbing it. I'm too big to climb it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice pictures, Jan!

    ReplyDelete